Year End Pricing!
$8,595 - $7,995
2017 Harley Davidson XL883N Sportster Iron 883 in Black Denim with only 1,408 very low miles! A one owner iron 883 equipped with quick release passenger backrest and Sissy Bar with matching 2 up seat and passenger pegs. Find this beautiful Iron 883 and many more Harley Davidsons and other brands at Dixie Cycle Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach Florida, where there never is a Dealer Fee!
• Black, Staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
• Black, 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum wheels with Machined highlights, 19-inch front, 16-inch rear
• Slammed appearance
• Old-school, drag-style handlebar
• Bobber tuck and roll seat, optimized for all-day comfort
• Eagle and Iron Shield graphics
• Bullet-hole design details in exhaust header shield, blacked-out belt guard, and front fender trim
• Blacked-out covers, forks, shields, wheels, headlamp and more
• Front fork gaiters
• Minimal front fender
• Chopped rear fender
• Combined stop/turn/tail lights (U.S. Configuration)
• Side-mounted license plate bracket (U.S. Configuration)
• Slammed, drag-style handlebar
• Mid-mounted foot controls
• Low, one-piece, solo Sportster® forward seat with fitted components for all-day comfort
• Slammed rear suspension Function
• Emulsion technology rear shocks with 50 mm range of pre-load adjustability and an under-seat, rear shock suspension adjustment wrench
• Front forks with cartridge damping technology
• Integrated electrical system with trip switch, start switch
• Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, gear indicator (1-5), and RPMs
• Hazard warning integrated into self-canceling turn signal controls
• Blade key ignition; fork lock common with ignition key
• Michelin® Scorcher® tires designed specifically for Sportster® models
• Closed loop exhaust system meets worldwide emission standards
• Rubber-mounted, Air-cooled, 883 cc Evolution® engine
• Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) with O2 sensors
• 5-speed transmission
• Confidence-inspiring braking performance
Length 85.8 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 28.9 in.
Ground Clearance 4.3 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
Trail 4.6 in.
Wheelbase 59.6 in.
Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 540 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 562 lb.
Engine 1 Air-cooled, Evolution®
Bore 3 in.
Stroke 3.811 in.
Displacement 53.9 cu in
Compression Ratio 9:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/57 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 10.41
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 7.436
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 5.531
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.584
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.931
Exhaust Black, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
Wheels, Rear Type Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 53.8 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,750
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 28
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 51 mpg