2016 Harley Davidson FLHTCU Electra Glide Ultra Classic in 2-tone Mysterious Red Sunglo over Velocity Red Sunglo with 27,651 miles. Equipped with Navigation, ABS brakes, H-D Highway pegs, H-D Daymaker lights in headlight and passing lights, drivers backrest, drivers Boot guard and heel n toe shifter. At Dixie Cycle Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach Florida where there never is a Dealer Fee!
2016 Harley-Davidson Touring Electra Glide Ultra Classic – www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
Two-Tone Option $24,599
security Option $395
ABS Option Standard
Cruise Control Option Standard
Premium Radio Option $795
California Emissions $200
Length 102.4 in.
Seat Height, Laden 7 27.3 in.
Seat Height, Unladen 7 29.1 in.
Ground Clearance 5.3 in.
Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
Trail 6.7 in.
Wheelbase 64 in.
Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
Oil Capacity (w/filter) 4 qt.
Weight, As Shipped 844 lb.
Weight, In Running Order 879 lb.
Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft
• As Shipped 844 lbs. (383 kg)
• In Running Order 879 lbs. (399 kg)
• Gross Vehicle Weight Rating 1360 lbs. (617 kg)
• Gross Axle Weight Rating
• Front 500 lbs. (227 kg)
• Rear 927 lbs. (420 kg)
INFOTAINMENT(BOOM! BOX™ 4.3) SCREEN
Size 4.3 inch
Watts Per Channel 25
Speaker Size 5.25 inch/6.5 inch – P&A Upgrade
Headset Specifications (if equipped) 16-64 ohms
Weather Band (WB) Standard
SD Card, Flash Drive and MP3 – via USB Connection Supported
Languages English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth Standard
Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only English (US)
Rider/Passenger Intercom Standard
“Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature)” Standard
Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages English (US)
Bluetooth Phone/Media Supported
Engine 1 Air-cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
Bore 3.87 in.
Stroke 4.374 in.
Displacement 103.1 cu in
Compression Ratio 9.7:1
Fuel System 3 Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.593
Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.65
Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.938
Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.0
Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.407
Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.875
Exhaust Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
Wheels, Front Type 9 Impeller Cast Aluminum
Wheels, Rear Type Impeller Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
Engine Torque 2 104.7 ft-lb
Engine Torque (rpm) 3,250
Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 31.9
Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31.8
Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 5 42 mpg
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps 8 High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, neutral, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), battery, low fuel warnings, cruise control, ABS, gear indication, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
Gauges Gauges: 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, clock and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators
1. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
2. Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
3. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
4. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
6. Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude dealer setup, taxes, title and licensing and are subject to change. Dealer prices may vary.
7. Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
8. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
9. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.