2012 Honda GL18HPM Gold Wing Audio Comfort, in Ultra Blue Metallic, a One Owner Gold Wing with only 14,739 miles. We all know Gold Wings are hard to find with low miles, when we get one it doesn't last. There is some corrosion in the clearcoat on the front wheel and valve covers, also about a 4 inch hairline scratch on the right side of the lower tour pack and a couple of tiny chips on the right mirror all noted in pictures or video.Find this beautiful Gold Wing Audio - Comfort and many other Harley Davidsons and other brands at Dixie Cycle Fort Lauderdale / Pompano Beach Florida where there never is a Dealer fee!!
– Fresh styling cues produce a more integrated appearance along with a sporting edge, adding to the premium touring visage.
– Redesigned fairing adds extra wind protection, especially to the lower body and leg areas.
– Larger saddlebags add approximately 7 liters of additional storage space, upping total capacity to well over 150 liters including the trunk and fairing pockets.
– Handy central storage pocket added to models without airbag.
– Revised suspension settings front and rear yield added compliance for a better ride and more comfort.
– Urethane seat material and cover material give added comfort.
– Re-shaped taillight adds a distinctive appearance and aids visibility.
– Wheels are now clear-coated for easier cleaning and a great, long-lasting look.
– Updated instrumentation styling lends a high-performance touch.
A simple yet ingenious ratcheting windscreen-adjustment system provides six settings over nearly 4.0 inches of travel. Operated manually, the mechanism eliminates the weight and complexity of electric motors.
– Adjustable and closeable windscreen vent routes fresh air to the rider’s face or chest.
– The Gold Wing trunk provides 60 liters of storage capacity. Two full-face helmets fit easily in the trunk. The saddlebags provide 43-plus liters of storage each, resulting in a total of 146 liters of storage space between trunk and saddlebags.
– Specially designed luggage features a remote-control key lock, permitting pop-open rear trunk operation; remote lock/unlock for the trunk and saddlebags; and horn-actuated bike locator. If remote locking is attempted while a lid is open, the turn signals flash to alert the rider.
– Instrument displays for speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature and fuel level, plus adjustable backlighting and high-luminescence red pointers. Indicator/warning lights are provided for Reverse, Neutral, Overdrive, oil pressure, fuel injection, high beam, sidestand, cruise on, cruise set, low tire pressure and low fuel. A high-resolution LCD housed in a separate module is visible in all lighting conditions and displays the odometer, A/B tripmeter, ambient temperature, audio modes, CB, rear-suspension setting, trunk/saddlebag-open indicators and clock.
– Motorized headlight-aiming system is operated by a rocker switch and provides 2.5 degrees of adjustment from level.
– Large 6.6-gallon fuel tank houses the PGM-FI fuel pump and provides excellent long-distance cruising range.
Powerful, fuel-injected 1832cc six-cylinder engine produces smooth, effortless power.
– Parallel two-valve cylinder-head design utilizes direct shim-under-bucket valve actuation allows the first valve clearance inspection service to be at 32,000 miles.
– Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI).
– Two 40mm-diameter throttle bodies deliver air to six specially designed Keihin 50-psi high-pressure programmed fuel injectors. Fuel is delivered through four nozzle holes in each injector, producing an atomized fuel mixture that is highly combustible for optimum efficiency and power.
– The ECU provides two digital 3-D fuel-injection maps for each cylinder, creating ideal fuel mixture and spark advance settings for superb rideability. Unique knock-control sensors monitor ignition advance to improve performance throughout the entire rpm range.
– ECU closed-loop emissions system utilizes two oxygen sensors to constantly deliver a precise air/fuel mixture, while two exhaust catalyzers further reduce emissions of carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons and nitrogen oxides.
– Two side-mounted radiators enhance cooling efficiency and use low-air-pressure areas created by side cowls to draw cooling air through the radiators and beyond the rider at highway speeds.
– Efficient stainless-steel 6-into-2 exhaust system produces a pleasing, aggressive sound.
– Powerful 1300-watt alternator uses a fluid damper system to minimize alternator noise.
– Precise-shifting five-speed transmission includes Overdrive Fifth.